web site hit counter

Friday, February 10, 2006

gimme five! i'm alive!



Decided the first pictures I were to take (as I finally got a new memory card!) were the things in my room. Just to let you all know.. I'm alive!

paper collection..



These are the ones I found most interesting/useful. Some look awfully nice, but unfortunately are all in Chinese.

HK Magazine (english weekly), BC Magazine (english Bi-weekly) - the obvious ones.
Artlink - put out by the Art Centre - mostly in chinese but parts in English - good resource and coverage for things happening mostly related to the centre.
Artmap - map of exhibitions and galleries during the month.
Parole - French / HK art exchange. publication on HK art in French.
Am Post - all in Chinese culture mag
APO (Art Promotions Office) magazine - upcoming art news
Fringe Club - booklet on their events

Oh and of course my wallet, and notebook.



2nd from the right is my mom. things change hell of a lot in 40 yrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home